Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Thursday 5th July 2012
Children practice “People Safety” skills that prevent problems & improve communication with peers, family, strangers, and others. Building confidence and personal safety skills through hands-on practice with highly qualified instructors.
Using examples and activities we’ll practice skills to:
- Show awareness and confidence
- Move away from possible problems
- Use voice as a safety tool
- Set clear boundaries
- Deal with bullying
- Take the power out of mean words
- Get help from busy adults – and persist!